Comments or recommendations are welcome

Coordinator
Aug 15, 2011 at 5:21 AM

We are planning for next version of EasyOAuth Framework Library.

If you interest our OAuth Framework Library and wish to make it better, please provide your recommendations or comments to us.

Thank you.

Developer
Oct 11, 2011 at 11:58 AM

Hello EasyOAuth Framework Team,

We as a ASP.NET team from Mindfire Solutions, Bhubeneswar,India like your OAuth Framework. And we have implemented this in one of our ASP.NET application. We have found out that there are some fundamentals things it is lacking like to get the Profile Data after getting Access Token. We have changed the souce code of EasyoAuth and added those code. If you are interested, then we can upload those code. Also I want to add our implementation as sample project here. You can provide a link to show other "who have implemented this".  Not finding any link to upload the code. Please help me here.  Please help me here. We are happy to work together to make this successful.

Thanks,

Himanshu Sahu

www.mindfiresolutions.com

Coordinator
Oct 27, 2011 at 7:58 AM

Hi,

You can contact to us via email: regionbbs@gmail.com

I will give you help on this project.

Thanks you.

Developer
Oct 27, 2011 at 10:32 AM
Hello regionbbs,
Thank you for your response. As I have mentioned earlier, we have implemented this API in one of our projects. We have modified the source code based on our requirements. Can you please help us to show this implementation as a sample project to show other as "Who have implemented this". Also it is our pleasure to work with your team to improve this EasyOAuth API and make this successful.

With regards,
Himanshu

To: [email removed]
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 00:59:01 -0700
Subject: Re: Comments or recommendations are welcome [easyoauth:269077]

Hi,
You can contact to us via email: regionbbs@gmail.com
I will give you help on this project.
Thanks you.
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (easyoauth@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email easyoauth@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com